FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Mar 12 14:56:10 EST 2002

Hey, Ann:

Are you having problems with:

	http://www.bookshare.org?

Or, is it the benetech site, which I don't recall off-hand?

Here's the lynx display about www.bookshare.org:

   Linkname: Bookshare.org
       Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:53:35 GMT

So, if there's something there that isn't working, please let me know. I'm
meeting with them next week at CSUN. I'm on the Advisory Board for
BookShare.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development