WinBind in a new version of Samba

Victor Tsaran tsar at sylaba.poznan.pl
Mon Mar 11 13:30:07 EST 2002

Hi, Janina!
that was my mistake: I missed the second d in "winbindd". I read the paper
on WinBind, but not the actual doc.
Yes, I definitely understand what I am doing. I am setting up a Linux server
for the WinXp-based network. It used to be a hastle to create an account for
every XP user on a Linux machine. Now with WinBind, it became much easier.
Thanks for the advice.
Vic