old gigabyte motherboard.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sat Mar 9 09:20:09 EST 2002

Ok, this is certainly unusual behavior. I've had good results with gigabyte
motherboards.
HHave you tried refreshing the bios, and set everything back to factory
defaults?
It seams almost as if it is trying to boot off an   off board ide controler
rather than the primary controler.
Have you tried another operating system such as Windows to see if it boots
ok with that?