Playing DVDs in linux console. (mplayer installation)

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sat Mar 9 07:46:54 EST 2002

Hi, I think what some of the members like myself were expecting was a full
featured dvd player. While sound is nice us for us blind folks, but what if
you want to invite friends over for a movie, cards, etc, or want to watch a
movie together with family. Then, the sound only option doesn't work as
well.
I guess I'll have to build mplayer for x. That way I get vidio as well.