Installing Speakup separate from Linux.

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Tue Mar 5 00:22:07 EST 2002

Hello.  I'm including the message to whic I am responding this time.
Sorry about the previous time.  My brain has been more fried in the pat
few weeks then it's been in ages.

That all makes sense and after I ordered my computer today, which I did do
much excitement, I forwarded various links to them to look at and
emphasized that I want to be in communication with the technical people
there.  I think it should all be fine.

Thank you again for much help.

Anna