lspci question

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Mar 4 12:34:04 EST 2002

The network and video chipsets are supported,
that is how that should have read. I think the sis modem is a winmodem
and I don't remember it beeing supported but you could try
http://www.linmodems.org I think that is the name of the site.

Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au