How do i...?

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Sat Mar 2 22:01:49 EST 2002

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, randy turner wrote:

> i myself have also noticed that once in a while,
> my guess is that it is drive activity causing that,
> as i say this is just a guess i might be wrong here!

Hmmm, it's an interesting thought, however if I'm reading a line where
this happens, i.e. just reading that line and nothing else, it always
happens at the same point in that line.  I'm wondering if it's some kind
of buffering problem, but if that's the case, how big do I make the buffer
to avoid it?

Cheers.
Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808