Options for buying a computer.

Chris Peterson capeterson at visi.com
Sat Mar 2 17:29:13 EST 2002

That's right.  They include I/O on the motherboard, as well as network,
sometimes, sound, modem...etc.

Of course, if you have the experience to build your own, there are boards
out there that have more PCI slots, although isa is pretty rare these days
which is unfortunate if you need to use an isa synth or something.

Chris Peterson
The Space Report
Internet and satellite delivered news from space.
Visit our web site at www.TheSpaceReport.com