Where to start.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Jun 30 19:13:17 EDT 2002

Hi, Anna:

I know you replied privately, but my attempt to send you several
reply messages failed, so I'm sending them to the Speakup list.
After all, others may find this info useful, too.

PS: You're right. You fooled me. I didn't notice you were using
your isp, and not your own Pine! <grin>

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development