Sequal server databases

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Mon Jun 24 22:50:47 EDT 2002

You need to have server side includes activated.
After that, you need to put server side include statements in your HTML
document.

To include your CGI script, put something like:

<!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/time.cgi" -->

You can activate SSI for all html documents or as usually, only for .shtml
files.

For displaying the current time, there is an SSI statement that doesn't need
using a cgi script at all.

Cheers.

Teddy Center for the blind: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Mail: orasnita at home.ro