Sequal server databases

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Jun 24 09:42:22 EDT 2002

Hi,
I have had limited experience with MySQL.  It works very well with
Speakup and has a very good interface with php.  I like in theory their
c interface, but I haven't actually programmed with it,  if that has any

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK
relevance for you, it does not use embedded
sql like Informix and Oracle.Their tutorial is quite comprehensive and
easy to understand.  They are very close to being 100% SQL standard
compliant but I'm not sure if they are there yet.