laptop keymaps

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed Jun 19 23:37:41 EDT 2002

Hi,

     I have a keymap that works well with Toshiba and Twinhead laptops.  I
have no idea about Del.  I would need to know what version of Speakup
you're using 1.0, or a recent CVS version.  Let me know, and I'll email
it
to you.  Actually, my version differs from the standard in only one
respect.  The laptop keymap allows the right alt key to be used as an
insert key for chording.

          HTH.
          Bill