laptop keymaps

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Jun 19 21:29:52 EDT 2002

Hi all. Isn't the bios that Gateway uses somewhat incompatible with Linux
at the moment? Maybe whatever I read is kind of outdated, but I read
somewhere that Gateway laptops put up a fight against Linux so to speak.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!