Ping

JP S-C jp_sc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 21:43:53 EDT 2002

Hi all (again)
   Replying to my own e-mail:

Over the last couple months I've met with HP and Adobe about Linux accessibility.  Within the last
few days, I've started writing several things:

 A Metric for Measuring the User Efficiency of Platform Accessibility Infrastructure
 Linux and Assistive Technoloy: Promise and Pitfalls [this is a follow up to "The Potential of
Open Source for the Visually Impaired"]
 Accessibility: Features for the Masses, Not Special-Interest Stigma
 Creativity and Accessibility [in need of a better title]

If you're interested in seeing what I have written so far or perhaps working on one of them with
me, e-mail me.

I will be attending V2 and RESNA.

Best,

--JP