REVIEW FUNCTIONS, I SEE EM, BUT DON'T SEE HOW TO USE EM

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Wed Jun 19 16:51:43 EDT 2002

Hi Brian,

<smiling>  Funny, I'm sitting here listening to a Chieftains' album,
and here you come, the quinticential Irishman.

There is no "review mode" perse, but you can read using the keypad.
If you're familiar with ASAP for MS-DOS the commands are the same, 1,
2, and 3 give you back, current and forward letter.  4,5 and 6 give
you back, current and forward word.  And 7, 8 and 9 give you back,
current and forward lines.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons