REVIEW FUNCTIONS, I SEE EM, BUT DON'T SEE HOW TO USE EM

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed Jun 19 12:29:28 EDT 2002

Well, first of all did you choose the speakup-lt keymap?  I'm not
really familiar with the laptop keymap, but you should already have
speakup review available through the numeric keypad.  If you are planning
to dedicate your laptop to Linux I'd recommend removing all partitions and
letting Disk Druid automatically assign your mount points.  If you plan to
dual boot, i.e. run WINDOWS on the same machine, then your stuck with
having to assign everything by hand.

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK