Visit my web site

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Mon Jun 17 23:48:12 EDT 2002

Yes, I am searching for good links to good web sites, to include them on my
page.
I would prefer this way, because it won't take me space at all.

However, I have some manuals for both older and newer versions of some
programs. Some people use older programs.
For example, not all the people use XML or HTML 4.01.
Some of them use HTML 3.2 yet.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro