Visit my web site

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Jun 16 12:17:49 EDT 2002

Pretty nic page, Octavian. Congradulations!

I sincerely hope you don't get in trouble with your friends at
Redmont over this page! <grin> You do recognize, don't you, that
your only copyright problems are with all those Windows
materials, and not with any of the Linux stuff?

Just asking whether you've figured out who your friends are yet,
though I'm pretty certain of the true answer about that.