Does Pine wrap lines?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Thu Jun 13 22:33:06 EDT 2002

Hi, I am saying that the people who read the mail with pine find the lines
too long.
I thought pine automaticly wrap the lines even the original line was too
long.
It is a bad idea to press enter to wrap the lines because if somebody wants
to take that big text and to convert it to printed text, or to html, they
will have a lot of work to do.
This will involve a lot of work for the person who write the mail also,
especially for the blind that can't see on what position on the screen is
the cursor, and need more steps to check that.

I hope pine can wrap the lines in a received message.

Thanks.
Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro