Please clarify my doubt

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jun 13 12:48:42 EDT 2002

Hi, satyam:

You will need a hardware speech synthesizer. I recommend the
Doubletalk internal ISA card (about $270 U.S. plus shipping) if
your computer has an ISA slot available. Otherwise, I recommend
the Litetalk external at about $300 U.S. plus shipping which
interfaces over a serial port.

Why do you think you need a new hard drive? You may not need
that, but you definitely need a hardware speech synthesizer.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG