long file names

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Jun 12 17:30:12 EDT 2002

Hi Jim. I got all sorts of compiler warnings about undeclared variables
and improperly used functions, and then compilation terminated. I'm now
just trying to figure out whether or not I forgot to include something
that is required by the fat/vfat modules.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!