please help with whois

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Mon Jun 10 00:40:10 EDT 2002

Hi alll,

I've been using whois to get the contact info for the isps of the offenders. However, I'm not experienced at interpreting some of the more complex whois outputs, so I don't have the slightest idea of the actual domains of some of the ips, let alone their e-mail address for abuse reports.

Would someone who is experienced in working with whois please let me know if you would be willing  to  get the entries for some of the ip address, and let me know who I'm supposed to be e-mailing? Thanks to any volenteers in advance.
Greg