speakup and the usenet

Chris Nestrud ccn at uark.edu
Tue Jun 4 16:18:28 EDT 2002

A program called Usenet Binary Harvester at http://ubh.sf.net will
download binaries, though not as you've described. It downloads
everything it can from one or more groups that you specify.

I've gotten slrn to work quite well, displaying only what I find to be
useful information and maximizing the article window so the headers
display isn't annoying. I can make the files available if anyone is
interested.

Chris