BEGINNER--GOT QUESTIONS!

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Jun 2 08:23:16 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Whew!  Is there a full moon this week or what?  This is the second
list I've been on where people have been sniping at each other, no
actually, it's the third one.

How about we start all over again, folks?  Would the newbie who
started this thread ask his questions again, and this time, please
tell us what you read and what you didn't understand.

What we oldsters probably forget is that sometimes messages on Windows
lists talk about how great Linux is, but they don't say what it is.
They give a whole lot of misinformation too, so that when the newbie
finds a list like this one, he or she has to get all the
misinformation trashed before the real stuff can be assimilated.
Let's give John our newest newbie another chance to get things
clarified.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons