DOS simple?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sat Jun 1 22:27:05 EDT 2002

Yes I can help myself. But not reading a lot of manuals.
I use to ask the others who know more. If they won't answer, I use to ask on
another list, and so on.
It is more simple than reading a lot of manuals.

Well, of course I also read manuals, but I don't like the theory. I like
only the manuals with examples.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro