zip speak??

blinky at earthlight.co.nz blinky at earthlight.co.nz
Tue Jul 30 05:19:50 EDT 2002

would this type of thing still include a speakup boot system as I really at
this point have no idea what I'm doing with linux!

but also reading the red hat docs it said that redhat minimum install was
approx 1.2 gig which I thought was allot but didn't want to debate it.

but also wish to have ftp and or network capibility to access my windows
system from linux and visa versa.

will what you havve spoken of here still give me this access??

thanks