zip speak??

blinky at earthlight.co.nz blinky at earthlight.co.nz
Tue Jul 30 01:14:15 EDT 2002

I have the second hard drive, but it's as I said only 516 mb and I thought
that this would be enough till such time as  I get a new machine with
higher specs to put a full linux distribution on.
or is it possible to put a full distrib of slackware on to that small size
of hdd?
or any other distribution for that matter?