Where do the rpm's go?

Charles Crawford ccrawford at acb.org
Mon Jul 29 09:50:56 EDT 2002

         thanks for the confirmation  of what I thought.  This is a problem
because every time I want to write an application, I have to literally
write the database structure and all of that in the compilation as far as I
can see.  It would be far better to have a xbase application that would be
able to  do what Dbase III did in DOS.  then it wo9uld only be a matter of
writing the programs and compiling them with these libraries.

-- Charlie Crawford.