gnupg files question

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Jul 25 20:55:50 EDT 2002

Hi Greg,

Did you download the precompiled winblows binaries?  I just got them a few
days ago and haven't had a chance to play with them so I don't know how well
they work.
Alex Snow
Email: alex_snow at gmx.net
BBS: telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org
web: http://web.alex-snow.dhs.org
The Computer Repair Guy:
If It Ain't Broke, I'll mess With It Till It Is!