Synth troubles

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Jul 24 17:41:47 EDT 2002

Could be a number of things that are wrong. You could have a bad synth or cable. The reason your tester beeped for a split second was probably because speakup tried detecting your synth, and didn't find it. At least you know that speakup is functioning properly. What kind of synth is it anyway?
Greg