Where did the slackware extra/source iso's go?

Adam Myrow myrow at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 22 18:55:31 EDT 2002

Gnome 2.0 came out just after Slackware 8.1, and no, the new version of
Debian still uses Gnome 1.44.  Yeah, Slackware put the boot and root disks
on the extra ISO which means if you download, you're also going to have to
download those.  Somehow, I never realized what a pain in the neck this
would be to somebody as I was able to boot the CDROM without a hitch.  My
computer dates from late 1997, so I was surprised that it booted the CD,
but it did.