How to delete it?

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Jul 22 07:04:00 EDT 2002

Hi all,

First follow the steps below.

1.  go into the directory you want to purge and type:  rm *
    (Remember this will remove all files and if there's anything you
    want to keep, you can't because it's gone, gone, gone, gone!  You
    can't "restore" anything, so be very, very, very sure you want to
    delete something.)

2.  type:  cd ..

3.  type:  rmdir directory-name  (remember, this will remove the
    directory from your hard drive, you can not restore it, so be
    very, very, very, very sure you want to delete it!  Don't come
    whining to us if you delete something you didn't want to delete.
    We can't help you.)

We've all deleted files we didn't want to delete, and it's a terrible
experience, but it's part of the learning process.  Have fun!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854