Question about slackware 8.1 rootdisk

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Jul 21 13:27:46 EDT 2002

Sorry Ed,

Answered my own question.  I can find the old images on the site you
suggested.  It's much faster than distro.ibiblio.org or ftp.slackware.com
which I've been using.
Alex Snow
Email: alex_snow at gmx.net
BBS: telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org
web: http://web.alex-snow.dhs.org
The Computer Repair Guy:
If It Ain't Broke, I'll mess With It Till It Is!