General question about Linux

Burt Henke bhenke at mind.net
Sat Jul 20 00:01:57 EDT 2002

We're very pleased that you can get away for a 'break',- you have
certainly
been overdue for one! And I really resonate with your choice of Russia. As
you
know, our month at universities in Khearson and Odessa including a week of
general sight seeing was by far our most memorable travel experience.

You'll be a heck of a lot more adventurous that we Elder Hostelers were
and no
doubt be lucky enough to meet some interesting natives *and* and perhaps a
gorgeous Russian gal who is looking for a handsome American!

We're wishing for you a truly enjoyable trip. And a return to a most
attractively re-vitalized 836 Hilldale,running cold water and other
amenities!

A few questions from your 'old man' and Mr. Redundancy--

When your Mom and I were traveling, we wanted to cover a possibility of
our
having an accident and always left with a friend here two letters,
essentially
the same, for you and Tom, including copies of our will and notes on where
we
were financially and indicating where our 'green box' was with all our
papers.
-- Can you leave such possibly helpful transitional info with a friend
there,
perhaps Nick or Shirley or another trusted person? And If you would like,
we
would be happy to keep a copy of any such here.

A reminder: In an event of your becoming ill or kidnapped! or somehow
indisposed while on travel, Will you have with your passport, etc. The
ready to
go phone numbers for your lawyer colleague as Nick, for Shirley and
Skyler,
your parents, and your 'young lady in charge of your bldg contracts'.

If you would send to us a phone number for Skyler, we would be more than
pleased to chat with him about his 'goings ons' while you are away.

Again, we're wanting for you a really great holiday! Please let us know if
there is anything we can do to help insure this.

Much love,

Mom and Dad

Burt and Wilma Henke
1200 Mira Mar #921