wierd speech problems.

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Fri Jul 19 10:27:04 EDT 2002

Hi Deedra.  What rom version of the LiteTalk do you have?  There was a
version along about 4.10 or so where the LiteTalk would automatically
turn it self off after about 30 minutes.  The fix was to turn the
LiteTalk off and back on, then press insert-enter on the keypad to
reactivate speakup.  Hope this helps.

Gene