problem with apt4rpm

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Thu Jul 18 11:02:55 EDT 2002

Hi Ryan,
Your problem probably lies in your /etc/apt/sources.list file its
pointing to some directories that no longer exist.  For the moment I'd
comment out all references that are not referring to freshrpms.
Incidentally, I registered on Redhat network yesterday try: rhn_register
and up2date works fine, but I still like apt4rpm better.  By the way,
Redhat Network did not have the latest upgrades to openssh, which
considering the vulnerabilities in releases 2.3 through 3.31 is not very
good.  Redhat is calaiming that they don't have a problem, but this is
not so!

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK