PHP & Apache Help

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jul 17 00:17:52 EDT 2002

I'm trying to set up some web based applications using php in
conjunction with the apache web server as configured under slackware
8.0.  I compiled and installed php and that appears to be working ok
but I can't seem to process any variables that come in from forms.  I
know this is broad and possibly vague but I might be curious as to how
others might have httpd.conf for apache set up for processing post
from forms.  I'm doing my development in a public_html directory in my
private user-id right now and apache finds the docs ok and PHP runs
the scripts; the input variables keep coming up empty even though I
have data in them.

Am I missing sometyhing big here?

Thanks for any help even if it is off topic:) <sory>