SPEAKUP MODIFIED REDHAT

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jul 15 11:12:01 EDT 2002

Hi, Michael:

I can't help you with the Easy CD Creator question, because I haven't used
that program since 1999. The quickiest way to get reasonably good
assurance that what you got is what was sent is to compare the byte size
and date of both the downloaded and source files. Unfortunately, you may
need to access the Speakup Modified site with ftp to see the this data, so
here's a list:

valhalla-i386-disc1.iso 669,450,240 July  8
valhalla-i386-disc2.iso 659,030,016 July  8
valhalla-i386-disc3.iso 554,532,864 July 8
valhalla-docs.iso  55,541,760 April 26
valhalla-SRPMS-disc1.iso 585564160 July 8
valhalla-SRPMS-disc2.iso 627,081,216 July 8