SPEAKUP MODIFIED REDHAT

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Mon Jul 15 04:36:11 EDT 2002

Michael:
Yes you can use the basic version of Easy CD Creator to burn cds from
the iso images of the Speakup Modified Red Hat found on the Speakup
Project's site.
I've used Adaptech 4.x versions and Roxio 5 Platinum successfully on
different machines along with of course using cdrecord from my Linux
box.
download should tell you when your download is complete so you should be
fine, as far as how to tell, if you tell us what tool you plan to use
the list might be able to give you further info.
I've used everything from Internet Explorer, too the command line ftp
clients included with Linux and Windows, too ncftp to download these
images and have had good success in all cases so to a point it really
shouldn't matter what you use.

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net