creating an mp3 cd

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Jul 13 12:51:31 EDT 2002

I never renamed any files when creating mp3 CD's.  I just be sure to
run mkisosf something like this:
mkisofs -v -r -J -V $VOLID -o $ISOFILE $INPUT
I took this from a larger script I use but the $variables should be
self explanatory; $INPUT is the base name of the directory containing
the files to be copied in.

This solution works for me though more complex configurations are
possible if needed.  This setup works both on winblows and portable
mp3 players and I don't rename any files; I can leave in spaces and
have long names and all that good stuff.