Questions about links (L I N K S)

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Jul 6 17:20:24 EDT 2002

Toby:

Clearly an issue of choice, but that's the point. Lynx gives you
a choice, and links doesn't.

PS: Why do I like them so? Because I use the numbers mostly,
rather than arrowing.I rarely tab/arrow to a hyperlink. It's just
too slow. For me, therefore, the interspersed numbers are a small

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG