Questions about links (L I N K S)

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Jul 5 20:43:16 EDT 2002

Cheryl:

I agree with your comparative analysis, though I understood the
original question as being about which was easier to use. I
believe lynx is much easier because of cursor tracking and link
and form field numbering. Also, javasupport is no
panacea--whatever browser one has. I know of sites that don't
work with any speech enabled browser because of the way they use
js.