synthesizers was Re: Supported dectalk models

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Mon Jul 1 23:13:29 EDT 2002

Hi Alex and list, I sent you some examples of what I've been able to
come up with in the past and prices privately, so the bottom line is
that if you're talking $100 US I think if we put our collective heads
together, between you Alex, Igor to whom I also sent a cc of the other
message I wrote on this topic, and I we will be able to come up with
something for you.

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net