GPS presentation

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Tue Jan 29 17:50:19 EST 2002

Hi:

Having received a grand total of one vote for and none against, I'll relay
this on the speak freely reflector starting inaround 13 minutes from now.
It's set to run for an hour.  If it runs long, I'll have to kill it at the
1 hour mark as I have to go out.  If you have questions for Mike, chat to
me that you have one and I'll get in the queue.  Please be aware that, due
to how it's all connected together, if you talk while I'm transmitting,
you'll hear yourself back over the link.

Of course, if something goes wrong at my end, all bets are off.

Geoff.