What I did on my summer holidays.

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Jan 28 21:37:54 EST 2002

One thing I wonder here is while full implimentation would contain markers
at every level, wouldn't something with fewer markers still prove to be
useful? And as for the books being new editions, that will always be a
barrier. I would think that one could have a single person sitting
punching a button for paragraph, page and chapter marks following along
with a book listening to already recorded audio. Far from perfect, but a
way to convert a huge library with less need for readers of top quality.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.