Richard Stallman on Free Software

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sun Jan 27 18:05:47 EST 2002

Did you look for pluggins for the other players on the Vorbis site?  That's
how I obtained the one for Winamp.

Perhaps I shouldn't do this but I will anyway.  Here's what appears to be
most, if not all of the transcript form this lecture.  I did not remove any
extraneous junk from the file which saved from the web page.

Enjoy!

Amands Lee

Please see the attached file: stallman.txt