Richard Stallman on Free Software

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Sun Jan 27 18:08:31 EST 2002

I think it is an excellent talk, a real motivator.

Jim Danley has a patch for RC2 that adds keystroke control a lot
like trplayer. You have to get the patch and the RC2 sources and
compile it, or you could borrow my copy of ogg123 with the patch
built in. Either that or you could convert it to mp3 and then use
trplayer to read it as an mp3 file. Realaudio works great with
mp3 files, and the keystroke controls are superior.
But then that sort of flies in the face of the whole point,
doesn't it?