Off-topic: Yahoo registration inaccessible to all blind users

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Jan 24 13:49:05 EST 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Amanda Lee wrote:
> Yes I do however, I still can think of other methods for avoiding this
> sort of thing and to deny persons who are print disabled access is still
> absolute stupidity and I won't back down on this.  Have these idiots ever
> heard of setting up limits?  Have they heard of limiting the number of
> access, number of registrations, I probably could type in pages
> here. ...

If you really can then do so. If you really have workable ideas. As for
the limits thing, yes they can put in some limits. This will slow the
script kiddies down slightly. But not significantly. And  it will
introduce a new fallout of denying those useing corperate internet
access. Not to mention those who have an ISP that re-uses ip numbers
quickly.

Instead of calling them idiots provide solutions.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.