Needs educating: Message from Linux (fwd)

Georgina gena at gena-j.net
Wed Jan 23 12:27:27 EST 2002

Hi

Exactly, it is what the GNU is all about "Freedom" for me to bake the cake and
for you to have a copy of the recipe if you wish and even modify it as I'm not
perfect.  But if time is pressing, you can still have a piece to eat on the
hoof, if you wish.  Freedom.... Freedom.... Freedom.... Freedom...

Gena