Needs educating: Message from Linux (fwd)

David Arocho darocho at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 22:44:53 EST 2002

Thanks for the info.  I would be interested in hearing more about it.  I
will do a search, but if you have a specific site that may be most helpful,
let me know.

My concern is that the efforts underway have ample input from people with
disabilities, and that the accessibility features be built in so that we
don't have to depend on one vendor or another to catch up as the technology
is enhanced.  I am not a techy, but I would like to see a group spring up
which can help fund the current efforts to a degree that will make this
available in the near future.  There have been several efforts in the past,
mainly university projects, that have died on the vine for lack of
financial support.